Mobile communications are transforming the real estate industry. For real estate agents and brokers, mobile real estate sites and QR Code readers have become essential technology tools. There are hundreds of real estate apps available today for both Androids and iPhones; here are just a few of our favorites:
- Google Calendar is an invaluable tool for keeping track of every aspect of your business and personal life. Multiple layers allow you to organize information and tasks efficiently. Sharing and access across multiple interfaces (smartphone, iPad, laptop) allow you to review and update your calendar 24/7.
- Evernote is a handy productivity tool that allows you to make notes on the go during meetings with clients, open houses or walk-throughs. Listing sheets and active contracts can also be stored on Evernote for instant access.
- DocScanner allows you to snap a photo of a document and convert it to a PDF document.
- DocuSign allows agents to create, review and distribute digitally signed documents via your mobile device.
- DropBox allows you to share and transfer files between mobile devices and computes so you can access your files 24/7.
- Path makes sharing content on social networks fast and easy by allowing you to post to multiple networks at the same time.
- Google Currents tracks new info posted to your favorite sites and social networks so you’re always on top of new developments in the industry and your local real estate market.
- Zite is similar to Google Currents but with the added advantage that it learns your preferences as you use it, automatically indexing newly posted comments and information for your perusal.
- eKey lets you open Supra lockboxes with your phone. (Make sure you update regularly.)
To help real estate professionals make effective use of mobile technology, mobile websites and QR Code generation for each property listing are included FREE with all of our website products. Visit our website to find out how Properties Online can help you grow your real estate business.