The popularity of social media, innovations in mobile technology, and the expansion of cloud computing opportunities continue to shift real estate marketing focus online. Powerful internet real estate technology tools are allowing real estate agents to expand their client base, communicate more effectively with home buyers and home sellers, and streamline their business operations. New real estate technology tools allow Realtors to serve a greater number of customers more efficiently and more effectively, resulting in greater sales and higher profit margins.
Among the hottest web marketing trends for 2012, the following technology tools are changing the way real estate agents market themselves and conduct business:
- Infographics impart complex data in a single glance by turning statistics into bite-size, easily-digested pictographs. Infographics are an effective way to illustrate real estate market trends, provide community snapshots, and show progress toward business goals.
- Mobile apps in concert with cloud computing are driving the trend toward paperless real estate transactions. Mobile communication and mobile websites allow realtors to respond to consumer requests and queries immediately and access and send marketing material while they’re on the go.
- Mobile browsing has made mobile websites a necessity for real estate agents. Consumers want instant access to real estate listings and Realtor website information no matter where they are.
- QR codes are scannable “pictures” that can be used to impart detailed information such as listing domains in minimal space. Accessible with a wave of the customer’s smartphone, real estate agents are attaching QR codes to emails, eflyers, tweets, brochures, for sale signs, and online and print ads.
- Proximity marketing provides location-based notifications that alert house hunters to nearby listings as they enter target areas.
- Social media have become the new communication standard. People spend more time engaged in social media than any other single activity. Consumers value the instant accessibility and sense of community inherent in social media. Successful agents are embracing Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and their cousins.
Properties Online puts today’s new real estate technology tools at your fingertips. For information, visit our website.