What’s the coolest new real estate technology? A new app, compatible not only with your smartphone, but also with the new Apple Watch which debuted just last month.
What’s the big deal?
The app, called Homesnap, gives consumers and agents unprecedented real estate technology with real-time functionality, including…
- For buyers with a smartphone – or Apple Watch:
- Take a snapshot of a home to pull up property data.
- Search for homes for sale closest to your current location, then get up close and personal with easy access to interior views.
- Need the 4-1-1? Property details are right at your fingertips, including build dates, lot sizes, beds, baths, and more…
- Notification of market change information, such as pricing adjustments and sold status.
- For agents who upgrade to Homesnap Pro:
- Access to agents-only data, such as showing instructions, listing agent contact info, and compensation information.
- A safety timer which engages based on your pre-programmed settings, allowing you to enter the property address you’re showing, set a timer for a pre-determined appointment length, and enter emergency contact information. Need more time? No worries, your phone won’t call in the cavalry. Stop or extend the timer as needed.
- In trouble? Send an immediate distress alert, or in the event the showing doesn’t go as planned, an automated text will go out to your emergency contact when the timer runs out.
Don’t you just love it when technology makes your job safer and easier?
That must be why more than 200,000 agents across the country have already jumped on the Homesnap Pro bandwagon. The company also offers the app to MLSs for free for the first year.
Are you missing out on the latest real estate technology? Taking advantage of available technology is less complicated than you think! Find out how simple and streamlined real estate marketing can be, only at Press RE.