So you’ve got your business and property website(s), you’re on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. You use Craigslist for property listings and YouTube for branded videos. What else is out there? Here are some hot web apps & cool tech tools for real estate you might want to explore:
- Plaxo. Let this handy tool find duplicates in your Microsoft Outlook or Google Contacts. You can’t stop people from changing their contact info, but you can let Plaxo update their info for you automatically.
- Rainmaker. Google user? Sync contacts and friends across multiple sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. This bi-directional syncing tool helps to enhance, automate, organize, streamline, connect, and more.
- Zopim. Just like in a real shop, Zopim lets you have live conversations with visitors on your website. Place Zopim’s customizable chat widget on your website, and start having genuine conversations with visitors within minutes.
- Walk Score. Walk Score helps users find a walkable place to live. Walk Score is a number between 0 and 100 that measures the walkability of any address. A new iPhone app boosts usability, big time. Add it to your property listings, where applicable, to give them an edge.
- RE Business Pages. Customize your Facebook business page, simply and efficiently. Add your IDX Property Search widget, install Pinterest and Twitter tabs, obtain a custom graphic and welcome tab for every agent, and more.
- Fetchnotes. Take notes anywhere and everywhere. And have them at your fingertips always. You’ll never again be scrambling for that bit of scratch paper when a prospective buyer asks you a question.