According to a recent Inman reader poll, real estate promotion driven by Facebook is being utilized by 27.35% of agents. If the remaining agents were aware of the benefits of Facebook, that number could be much higher.
Why cash in on Facebook bennies?
Nearly every real estate transaction begins with online research. Real estate professionals, home buyers, sellers and investors all rely very heavily on the internet for real estate transactions. Today’s opportunities in social networking make getting involved more important than ever. With so many existing and new users signing on daily, potential opportunities for new clients and business contacts make Facebook an essential component in effective real estate promotion.
Misnomers may have you missing out…
So it’s important to understand what Facebook is and what it isn’t.
- Facebook is NOT…
- Facebook is not time consuming.
- Facebook is not just for kids. Its fastest growing demographic are those 35 and older.
- Your Facebook business fan page is not a place to post personal and private information. Use privacy setting wisely.
- With Facebook, it is not necessary to have thousands of friends to accomplish real estate promotion goals.
- Facebook is…
- Facebook is fun and free, and an effective campaign can be waged in less than 5 minutes a day.
- Facebook is one of the most widely used social networks in the world, reported to have over 300 million active users.
- Facebook is a great place for networking. Everyone knows someone, who may know someone, with real estate interests. Establish authority, respect and credibility and they will come to you!
- Facebook is a great place to get the most of hyper-targeted ads, grabbing potential clients with interesting, relevant, useful content.
Could Facebook ads be a hidden secret to real estate promotion success? If you don’t try, you’ll never find out. Promote your business! Get the help you need with SmartLeadCapture today.