Listing videos are easy for most agents to dive into. Interview videos, however, can make some break out in a cold sweat. Rest assured, whether you’re camera shy or a natural in the spotlight, it’s possible to quickly add a winning interview video to your real estate video marketing arsenal.
Why an Interview Video?
Interview videos are faster to compile than memorized, scripted videos, requiring minimal prep and delivering footage with a more genuine feel.
Steps to Success:
1. Plan Your Narrative.
– We’re here with area realtor, specializing in _________. What’s your name?
– How long have you been in real estate?
– Is this a full-time occupation?
– Do you have any specialty designations/certifications/education? (NAR, CRS, ABR, SRES)
– What (specialty) services do you provide?
– What are your favorite home marketing approaches? (Social networking. YouTube listing video. SMS/text lead capture.)
– Do you have a philosophy/key to success in your specialty? (Staging. Great photography.)
– What do you feel sets you apart from other agents? (Knowledge. Marketing flexibility.)
– How many listings do you typically have on the market?
– How many sold last year?
– How long does it take listings to sell?
– Any expert advice for the current market?
– Give your name, inviting customers to contact you to learn more.
2. Enlist Help.
Enlist on or off-camera help for asking the interview questions.
Answer the spoken questions (any pauses and ‘ums’ and ‘likes’ can be edited out later).
4. Submit to Properties Online for Fast, Easy Production.
Our video builder tool makes short work of interview video compilation and editing, producing a professional HD-quality video in just minutes. Simply upload your real estate video marketing footage, and you’ll be on your way to syndicating your video footage to YouTube, your website and social marketing arenas.
Are you taking advantage of all of the available real estate video marketing possibilities at your disposal? Boost your online presence with the help of Properties Online today.