Email marketing provides a handy automatic system for staying in constant touch with prospective, past and current real estate clients. It provides a quickly accessible platform for launching new listing announcements and eflyers, providing local market updates, and sending out notifications about upcoming open houses and special events. Email marketing has proven to be an effective tool for reminding prospects and clients that you are available to help them with their real estate needs.
While it is important to test your local market, research and experience indicate that the following email best practices should pay off for real estate agents:
- Schedule email marketing campaigns for weekend delivery. Emails received on Saturday and Sunday when people’s schedules are more relaxed and email volumes are lighter have higher click-through rates.
- To obtain maximum exposure, schedule emails for early delivery, between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m. local time. People review their emails periodically throughout the day. Early delivery ensures that you don’t miss a potential client’s reading window.
- More people are using smartphones and tablets to access email, so make certain you optimize email campaigns for mobile devices.
- More is better with email. Studies show that unsubscribes are highest at a frequency rate of 2 per month and decline as email frequency hits 8 per month.
- Beef up emails with links. Studies have found that emails with a greater number of links generate more click-throughs.
- Providing searchable reference content in emails increases the chance that they will be archived for future reference.
- Make subscribers feel special by personalizing email campaigns and offering exclusive access to website features.
Available from Properties Online, the automatic email program Drip365 allows real estate agents to quickly and easily build a database of buyers, sellers and fellow agents and mine that database for viable leads. Using Drip365, real estate professionals can create their own email marketing campaigns or use pre-built email campaigns that are ready to send. Contact Properties Online about Drip365 today and start turning your email leads into sales!