Blogging. Do you do it? As a real estate professional on the Internet, you’d probably have to be living under a rock to not have heard of some of its many benefits. It takes time, yes, but once you get into the habit it really isn’t so hard. What can be difficult is getting people to actually find, read and share your blog. That’s why I was so excited to see Josh Coffy’s FlightMedia Blog post “25 Bite Sized Action Steps to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog.” In his fantastic article, he outlines 25 relatively simple things you can do to get more traffic to your blog.
1. Coffy starts with a blogging MUST: Write killer content. He calls it “epic” content. Same-same. Call it whatever you want, but it has to be good. It has to be error-free, interesting and it needs to serve a purpose.
2-3. Next, he wants you to increase your tweeting and set up Twitter cards. Now, you might not be using Twitter yet. Maybe you think it’s not for you. But it really is a great tool for conversations and relationships. And Twitter can help you build you brand recognition.
The rest of Coffy’s list includes:
4. Email your list.
5. Practice good web design.
6. Thank everyone who shares your content.
7. Take the 30-Day Content Challenge. [What Coffy means here is challenging yourself to write a blog post every day for 30 days. It’s been shown to get results. In fact, he says that the first time he challenged himself, he went from 814 monthly visitors to 9,575 visitors by the 30th day.]
8. Create a social posting schedule and schedule your posts out. [Hootsuite is one of my favorites for this.]
9. Pin all your articles to a “Blog Posts” board on Pinterest.
10. Write an “Authority Roundup” post.
11. Ask a question in a Twitter auto-direct message and then respond.
12. Guest blog and accept others guest blogs.
13. Leave 100 comments on other blogs.
14. Host a giveaway.
15. Run some Facebook ads.
16. @Mention social influencers in your social posts.
17. Set email follow ups.
18. Cover relevant, trending topics.
19. Write headlines that get shared.
20. Practice good SEO.
21. Start a podcast.
22. Use Click-to-Tweet.
23. Keep your posts short.
24. Follow other people.
25. Interview influencers.
I love, love, LOVE this article!!! Read the entire thing—complete with all Coffy’s explanations for each tip—right HERE. That’s the best part, really. His explanations and reasoning behind each recommendation are pulled right from his own personal experience of what has worked.
ya its really good idea but the network is very high to maintain is very difficult? at the time hw u manage
Real Estate Developers in Bangalore