Everyone knows a few little drops of water can rapidly turn into a flood, and that’s just what drip campaigns can do for your real estate business.
What is drip marketing?
Drip email campaigns send a pre-written set of messages, “dripping” them out over a period of time. Weekly, monthly… Whatever floats your boat.
Why are drip email campaigns among the most powerful real estate business tips?
- Drip open rates are about 80% higher than single sends.
- Individuals are 3 times more likely to click on links from drip campaigns than single sends.
Experience a steady stream of success with Drip 365…
- Setup unlimited automated marketing campaigns using pre-built templates or design your own.
- Capture lead data from visitors to your listing sites.
- Immediately be notified of – and collect information – on possible leads.
- Create listing announcements and virtual flyers with the latest listings for your database of clients and fellow agents.
- Stay on top of potential customers until they are ready to buy.
Develop an effective drip strategy with these real estate business tips:
- Don’t deluge customers.
Space out drips appropriately or clients may feel harassed.
- No tidal waves.
Don’t send multiple drips (two different themes), and send only once, otherwise follow up messages may be promptly sent to file 13.
- Avoid overflows.
Keep content brief, focused, interesting and informative. No one wants to read an encyclopedia.
- Be slick, not tacky.
Make sure your campaign doesn’t read like a sales pitch. Focus on educational content that will draw in your audience without making them feel like they’re at the local used car lot.
- Circumvent saturation.
While buyers take about 30 drips to become receptive, you should avoid eternally dripping.