Not ready yet to jump onto the bandwagon when it comes to video in real estate marketing? You could be making a massive marketing mistake. Eighty-five percent of buyers and sellers WANT an agent who utilizes video marketing – and that’s not just for “show.”
- Video boosts Google rankings, increasing organic traffic 157%.
- Consumers are more likely to select video results over text.
- Video listings get four times the inquiries of those without.
- Adding videos to your emails doubles click-through rates – and reduces opt-outs 75%.
- Using videos massively boosts sharing – 1200% more than links and text messages combined.
On A Budget? Get the Most Bang for Your Marketing Buck
Though video does cost more than simple photos, it is still quite affordable. Statistics show the best way to focus your video marketing to earn the biggest and best return-on-investment include…
- Focusing on property videos and community videos.
Videos most-popular use: 70% of online home shoppers use video to tour the inside of homes without dragging agents to listing sites. 86% also use it to research a particular community (bonus: it’s slow to “date,” making content evergreen and recyclable).
- Syndicating to YouTube.
Holding a 51% audience share, YouTube is the top video research destination for house hunters. So setup your own channel, organize a playlist, and familiarize yourself with user-friendly keyword protocols and take advantage. (Don’t neglect a bio to build your brand!)
- Sharing those videos on social.
Paste your YouTube link into the local MLS, your own website, emails, Facebook and Twitter posts, and more for automatic embedding to ramp up web traffic and views. Properties Online’s line of products includes this service, with most social sites offering FAQs for the uninitiated.
Still on the fence about video use in real estate marketing? Hop over to the other side and experience the benefits with the help of Properties Online’s fast and easy video builder tool today.