A well-designed website is an essential tool for today’s real estate agent. While you can contract with a local independent web designer or even design your own website, working with a company like Properties Online that specializes in real estate websites and real estate technology tools offers real estate agents significant benefits. Real estate web specialists understand the specific needs of the realty business. They offer the specialized website features, technology programs, internet platforms, and mobile and social media applications necessary to compete effectively in today’s highly competitive real estate industry.
For example, rather than nickel and diming you to death with a laundry list of al a carte options, Properties Online’s Real Estate Sites packages the 10 most useful and most popular real estate web-based features into one convenient, affordably-priced package. For a single low-monthly fee, Real Estate Sites provides:
• A professionally-designed website that can be customized with your own graphics and images.
• Unlimited custom pages, document and image uploads and links.
• Free mobile version of your real estate website.
• Interactive full-screen photo tours of your properties with photo optimization that allows property photos to display without distortion on monitors of any size.
• Automatic QR code generator to drive more traffic to your real estate website.
• Automatic listing syndication to major search engines and property website portals such as GoogleBase, Trulia and Zillow.
• Free HTML snippet creation for posting listings to Craigslist, Ebay, Backpage and other realty sales platforms.
• Free Facebook app that allows one-click posting, updating and removal of listings from your Facebook business page.
• Free Virtuet video builder that allows you to effortlessly create beautiful professional videos of your listings.
• Agent Announce email blasts that allow you to instantly send announcements and property flyers to thousands of prospective clients.
• Built-in social networking tools for Facebook, Twitter and other social nets.
• Professionally printed postcards for announcing new listings and recently sold properties.
Visit Properties Online for details and more real estate tech tools.