Why is video usage in real estate marketing so popular? It offers an unbelievable return on investment. Don’t let worries over added expense get in your way. This affordable marketing medium delivers amazing bang for the buck, delivering:
• Four-times the inquiries as home listings marketed without video.
• Double the click-through rate when included in emails.
• 75% less opt-outs.
• Business – 85% of buyers/sellers want to work with agents utilizing video marketing strategies – giving you an added edge over area competitors.
How Can You Improve Return on Investment?
Produce the right videos to cash in on prospects looking for video in their home/realtor search. Of those taking advantage of video in real estate:
• 86% use video to research a particular community – allowing you to create ‘evergreen’ content that can be used time-after-time.
• 70% use it to tour inside homes.
• Many use it to ‘find an agent,’ with such YouTube searches increasing 46% year-over-year.
Reap Huge Dividends with the Right Marketing Tactics
• Take Advantage of Tools.
Tools like Virtuets make video production fast and affordable, providing a polished look that delivers more views than lackluster material.
• Cozy-Up to YouTube.
With 51% marketing share, YouTube is a must for video marketing success. Now the top destination for house hunters – even over listing websites – set up your own channel and make YouTube your default upload location. Organize by playlist and optimize with search-friendly keywords, descriptions, and tags to boost your rankings.
• Share, Share Alike
Now is the time to take advantage of boosting visibility on social mediums, while competition is minimal. The more places you post your video content (your website, the local MLS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat), the more likely you’ll be to get noticed. Paste links to automatically embed videos (or look to site instructions).
You can’t afford to miss out on video usage in real estate marketing! Get started with the help of Properties Online today.