Taking center stage in today’s video usage in real estate marketing tips and tricks: Viral real estate videos. Done correctly, viral videos can help you reach your target audience in a different way, drawing in clientele through an uptick in shares, and building your brand and reputation.
Coming Up with a Theme
Viral videos take common topics, but apply an amusing or funny perspective to addressing them, such as…
• A song parody.
• A short movie of a luxury property.
• Animated videos of property/area history.
• Neighborhood tours made interesting.
• Celebrity client testimonials.
• Funny web video series, such as ‘A Day in the Life of…’
• Hideous property montage (you’ve listed and sold).
• Re-enactment of funny/memorable/uncomfortable situations.
• Provocative commercials that entice potential clientele to see a property or use your services.
Feel ‘Viral Fever’ Coming On – Not So Fast
With video usage in real estate marketing, always remember to use good judgement when creating your video. Offensive or off-color video can give a bad impression of you and your brand – which as expected, will spread like wildfire – and backfire. If you’re not sure of your idea, ask a colleague you can trust. Remember: The goal is to create business, gaining the most out of your video investment.
Remember, the Best Viral Real Estate Videos Are…
The easiest way to go viral – albeit with the right style of language, content and humor.
The most respected way to get attention, creative titles (optimized for quick retrieval) make your competition wish they’d dreamed-up the idea first.
Less than 5 minutes. Your company’s branding and logo should likewise make a short, subtle appearance.
Yet with the industry’s conservative persona in-mind.
Like the viral video, “Gangnam Style.”
Sick of the same old, same old? Create a marketing epidemic. Take advantage of viral video usage in real estate marketing with the help of Properties Online today.