Sampling is one of the most proven marketing strategies for increasing sales, and is one of the leading real estate trends successful agents subscribe to. Like the frozen food peddlers at your buying club, giving potential customers a taste can lead them in unexpected directions. And though not quite as simple and attention-grabbing as those tangibly tasty puddings and pies, sampling your services is still just as easy to implement – and equally effective at boosting sales.
Sampling your knowledge can instill confidence in homeowners that you can meet their buying and selling needs, prove your enthusiasm and authenticity, and boost comfort levels and trust. But what you’re sampling should depend on the modality…
How can you give customers a taste?
• The single best way to sample your service, is a 30 minute face-to-face where you can show your expertise, authenticity, passion, personality, and compassion for clients. (In real situations – not cold-calling, door-knocking, or “schmoozing”.)
• Let those you connect with know you’ll refer business their way when the need arises, and if you meet anyone who can meet their needs, you’ll connect them as well.
Display advertising (keep it short and sweet)
• How long have you served the community?
• How many clients?
• Do you live where you work?
• What local businesses do you love? Partner!
• Be real: Incorporate everyday photos (even silly ones) over Photoshopped headshots.
• Offer recently sold data, upcoming local events, and tips.
• Post lots of local information, from cool new listings, to historical facts and new business additions.
• Share at-home and at-work personal pictures (i.e.: be human).
• Blog on topics that show your unique knowledge base, and write with personality. (How-to’s, comparison/contrasts, “why” pieces, etc.)
Last marketing effort leave a bad taste in your mouth? Put winning real estate trends to work for you that’ll leave you hungry for more, only with Properties Online.