Among the top real estate trends you need to be aware of if you want to gain an edge in 2016: Mobile marketing. And changing your marketing tactics to reflect this technology trend could rock your world. Here’s how to take advantage:
- Somebody’s Watching Me
- Trend: Video ads.
- Takeaway: Video ads will dominate across all platforms, with YouTube, Facebook, and Bing making this mode bigger. Video offers amazing benefits, not the least of which include drastically improved search engine results, sharing, and content retention. Stop stalling. If you’re not using video, you’re losing profits.
- Start Me Up (I’ll Never Stop)
- Trend: Dedicated apps are on the rise.
- Takeaway: Apps can do everything websites can… But are more convenient, accessible and intuitive. Are you taking advantage of our new Facebook App?
- Bust A Move
- Trend: Total mobile domination (over desktop).
- Takeaway: This year, Google announced mobile has overtaken desktop in 10 different countries. Sites not optimized for mobile viewing will soon be phased out. Keeping up with technology is essential to your business. If your site’s not mobile, you can’t afford to wait any longer – or you may find yourself waiting around for customers. That’s why all of our services included a FREE mobile website, FREE QR codes for all your marketing materials, and mobile lead capture services.
- Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto
- Trend: Digital assistants take over the search market.
- Takeaway: Assistants like Siri and Cortana use traditional search engines when they can’t find information, so your search info needs to be easily accessible to them. Include more photos and videos. Digital assistants can’t bypass you to provide visual content—they route to your site directly.
You too, can be a champion my friend. Rock on to these real estate trends, and with the help of the cutting-edge services of Properties Online, you’ll soon be on your way to success.