If you’ve maximized the productivity of your online, mobile and social tools, each tool will link back and drive traffic to your website. Creating a user-friendly, value-driven website is the single most important thing real estate agents and brokers can do to build their business.
As real estate marketing has moved online, real estate agents have been inundated with a flood of new applications and technology tools, all promising to grow your real estate business. To benefit, you need to not only choose the most effective web-based real estate tools; you have to employ them effectively.
Your real estate website is the most important tool in your toolbox. If you’ve maximized the productivity of your online, mobile and social tools, each tool will link back and drive traffic to your website. Creating a user-friendly, value-driven website is the single most important thing real estate agents and brokers can do to build their business.
To maximize the effectiveness of your real estate website, follow these tips:
- Buying a home is as much a visual experience as it is dollars and cents. An attractively designed website portrays a professional image that will attract clients.
- Make certain your website is easy to navigate. Clearly marked tabs and a one-click navigation bar should immediately take site visitors to the information they seek.
- Make it easy for clients to contact you. Your name, business address and all contact information (phone, email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) should be prominently displayed at the top of every webpage. A clearly marked “Contact” button should link to a fill-in-the-blank question/contact request form. To build leads, contact forms should request the person’s name, address, phone and email address.
- With a quick click, home buyers should be able to search and access property listings from your home page.
- To attract visitors and keep them coming back, your site must offer new, value-intensive content weekly, such as downloadable checklists, white papers, buyer and seller tips, mortgage calculators, community snapshots and newsletters. Build leads by tying a contact form to download requests.
Properties Online is expert at creating the user-friendly, value-driven websites that attract visitors, gaining you leads and clients. Visit our website today to find out how we can build a real estate site that will help build your business.