Real estate video marketing is opening new doors, solving the age-old ‘client connection’ conundrum for realtors. Rather than a seconds-long in-person, phone, or text introduction, real estate video offers agents the opportunity to meet with prospective clients face-to-face, establishing a repertoire, with little to no time investment.
What makes this marketing medium so much more effective than its predecessors?
Stop the Presses
– Online video accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic – up to 69% for certain networks.
– Visual content (photos and videos) drives engagement over text, with visuals processed 60,000-times faster than type by the brain.
– Mobile and tablet shoppers are 3-times as likely to view a video as those on a laptop/desktop.
– Over 1-billion unique YouTubers watch more than 4-billion hours of video MONTHLY.
– The average user spends 88% more time on websites with video.
– 92% of mobile video perusers share online video content with others, which are shared 1200% more than link/text combinations.
Hold the Phone
– It is over 50-times easier to achieve a page-1 Google ranking with video according to Forrester Research.
– Video and email marketing can boost click-through rates by 90%.
– Landing pages taking advantage of video provide up to 800% more conversion than an identical page without a video.
– 90% of home shoppers use the Internet while searching for properties, with 85% of buyers looking to photos as ‘very useful’ in the decision-making process.
– Real estate listings utilizing video get 403% more inquiries than those without.
– Shoppers who viewed videos are 174% more likely to make a purchase than those who do not.
Don’t Put the Brakes on Your Career!
– Viewers retain 95% of video messages (versus 10% of text).
– Viewer enjoyment increases purchase intent by 97%, and brand association (customer loyalty) by 139%
Seventy-three-percent of homeowners prefer a realtor who offers video. Don’t get left on the sidelines. Jump into the world of real estate video marketing with the help of Properties Online today.