Greater than 90% of home buyers shop for their new home online. Relying on traditional methods for marketing homes – newspapers, yard signs, bulk mailing – these cannot sustain a real estate business. The fact that the majority of your potential clients are online is only the beginning of why you should market your real estate business online.
1. Online marketing initiatives are easy (or easier, at least) to monitor, track and evaluate.
2. Made an error? No problem. You haven’t just spent hundreds of dollars printing that error. Make changes quickly and respond to issues immediately with online marketing.
3. Make connections. Linking among campaigns or online locations isn’t just easy – it’s good business practice. Your website, blog, social media networks, YouTube channel – they’re all fodder for marketing and linking. Your options are virtually endless.
4. Get real-time performance results. You don’t have to wait until the very end of a campaign or marketing push to know if it is paying off.
5. Be more targeted. You can take one marketing idea and target it to many different client types, simply. Online marketing allows you to narrow or expand your focus easily.
6. Convert faster. Using cool technology like SMS, QR codes and unique property websites means you can combine technologies like mobile and physical advertisements with web technologically to give buyers and sellers instant access to you, your listings and your business.
What has been your biggest benefit to marketing your real estate business online?